13 Feb Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Dip, dip, hooray! This easy to make strawberry cheesecake dip will be a low-stress treat for you and your guests. Pick your harvest of Southern Hill Farms strawberries and let’s get mixing!
- 1/2 cup fresh Florida strawberries, rinsed, dried and chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Florida pecans, toasted and chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Florida honey
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed Florida orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- Assorted cookies, graham crackers and fresh Florida fruit for dipping and spreading
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip Preparation
Set aside 1 tablespoon each of the strawberries and pecans for garnish. In a small bowl lightly mix the strawberries, honey, and orange juice. In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the strawberry mixture and fold together. Fold in the pecans then cover and chill. Garnish the top of the dip with the reserved strawberries and pecans. Serve with cookies and fruit for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Fresh from Florida.