27 Jan Brussels Sprouts Cooked on the Stalk
Posted at 11:52h in Recipes
Wondering how to prepare your fresh Southern Hill Farms Brussels sprouts? Cook them straight on the stalk! Check out this recipe to find out how! It couldn’t be much easier to prepare this nutrient-packed seasonal vegetable!
- 1 large stalk of Southern Hill Farms Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Balsamic glaze
Brussels Sprouts Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place Brussels onto a large-rimmed baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle all sides of the stalk with the desired amount of kosher salt and pepper.
- Add to the oven and bake for 45 minutes until slightly soft and browned on the outside.
- Make sure to rotate the stalk a third of the way every 15 minutes to ensure equal cooking.
- Once cooked, let them rest for 5 minutes and cut off the stalk.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze
Recipe inspired by Nutmeg Nanny.