24 May 5-Ingredient Blueberry Protein Muffins
Muffins are always a favorite, especially when they are this easy to make! Not to mention, they can be a protein packed treat!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions for Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together banana, quinoa, yogurt and almond butter until blended.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Let cool completely.
- Enjoy muffins!
Substitute your favorite nut and nut butter, such as hazelnuts and hazelnut butter, for almonds and almond butter if desired.
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council.