Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms
We are looking forward to the 8th annual Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and s’mores around the fire pits? Tickets are required for this event. Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests ages 3 and older. Payments are not accepted at the farm. Admission tickets give you access to all activities during the event. Children 2 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket to enter. Tickets and more information will be updated here when available.
About our Fall Festival:
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests 3 and older and are required for entrance onto the farm.
- Events take place each Thursday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday are general admission days, you are welcome to arrive any time between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have a window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time until 5:00 pm to arrive at the farm.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted.
- Pets are not permitted on the farm.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- No drones and large, obtrusive photography props and equipment are permitted.
- Entry onto the farm ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Southern Hill Farms will not issue refunds for any reason. Adding purchase protection to your ticket is the only way to
- Visit southernhillfarms.account.webconnex.com to make changes to your ticket.
Fall Festival Fun Includes:
- Kids Zone
- 5-acre corn maze
- Farm wagon rides
- Yard Games
- Live musicians
- U-pick sunflower and zinnia fields
- Pumpkin patch barn with a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more available for purchase. Prices vary based on size and type. Please note the pumpkins are already cut from the vine.
- Complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
- Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
- Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand-poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
- Beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
- Picture perfect photo op areas for your fall family photos.
- Fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends.
** Please note all event details are subject to change or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
Food on the Farm:
- Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery.
- Delicious local food trucks.
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen concoctions and mimosas are available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
- S’mores kits with roasting sticks are available for purchase.
Kids Zone Activities* – Included with paid admission ticket:
- Petting zoo
- Southern Hill Farms Express (motorized train)
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Papa’s Roadsters
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
We strive to provide you with the highest quality, most beautiful pumpkins available, therefore we do not grow the pumpkins at our farm. For those who are not native Central Floridians, pumpkins can grow here but do not grow well in the fall months. They require cooler temperatures to grow, and we all know no one is interested in picking out a pumpkin in December. We source our pumpkins from farms all over the country, selecting the best growing regions for the different varieties that we have available for you. Below are some of the pumpkins in our usual line-up, pending availability from said farms.
Medium sized, white and perfect for the fall farmhouse décor of your Pinterest dreams.
Wide range of sizes, unique, colorful and a must-have for your fall decorating. Available in colors like pink, blue, green and yellow.
Our biggest pumpkins, they are a Halloween staple. Large, orange and perfect for carving.
Available in orange and white, these adorable little guys fit just right in little hands. Great for table decorating and painting.
Orange with a cute stem, small to medium sized. They are great for baking and decorating.
These beauties make a bold statement. Small sized, white with stripes of green, yellow and orange.