Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms
Join us on our family farm for our 7th annual Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and s’mores around the fire pits? Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance, admission payments will NOT be accepted at the farm. Admission tickets give you access to all activities during the event. Tickets and more information can be found at https://southernhillfarms.brushfire.com/fallfestival/.
About the event:
Our Fall Festival will be held Thursdays through Sundays beginning September 24th through November 13th. Tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests 3 and older and are required for entrance onto the farm. Children 2 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket to enter.
Thursdays through Sundays: 11 am to 7 pm. Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have a window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time until 5:00 pm to arrive at the farm. Thursdays and Fridays are general admission, you are welcome to arrive any time between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile accepted.
- Pets are not permitted at the Fall Festival. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- Outside food, alcohol and coolers are not permitted at Southern Hill Farms.
- Drones and large, obtrusive photography props and equipment are also not permitted.
What’s included (please note that all event details are subject to change or cancelation due to unforeseen circumstances):
- Kids Zone* fun for all ages with even more rides this fall! See more details below.
- Our 5-acre corn maze.
- U-pick sunflower and zinnia fields.
- Pumpkin patch barn (please note that the pumpkins are already cut from the vine) boasts a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play. Prices vary based on size and type.
- Live music by local artists.
- Delicious and unique food truck options are available for purchase.
- Farm wagon rides.
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen concoctions, and mimosas are available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
- Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
- Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
- Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more that are available for purchase from our vintage Airstream turned bakery.
- Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
- Yard games are complimentary and include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more.
- Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your fall family photos.
- Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits with roasting sticks available for purchase.
Kids Zone Activities* (included with paid admission ticket):
- Petting zoo
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
We strive to provide you with the highest quality, most beautiful pumpkins available, therefore we do not grow the pumpkins at our farm. For those who are not native Central Floridians, pumpkins can grow here but do not grow well in the fall months. They require cooler temperatures to grow, and we all know no one is interested in picking out a pumpkin in December. We source our pumpkins from farms all over the country, selecting the best growing regions for the different varieties that we have available for you. Below are some of the pumpkins in our usual line-up, pending availability from said farms.
Medium sized, white and perfect for the fall farmhouse décor of your Pinterest dreams.
Wide range of sizes, unique, colorful and a must-have for your fall decorating. Available in colors like pink, blue, green and yellow.
Our biggest pumpkins, they are a Halloween staple. Large, orange and perfect for carving.
Available in orange and white, these adorable little guys fit just right in little hands. Great for table decorating and painting.
Orange with a cute stem, small to medium sized. They are great for baking and decorating.
These beauties make a bold statement. Small sized, white with stripes of green, yellow and orange.