- This event has passed.
Team Member Recruitment & Hiring Event
August 31 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us at Southern Hill Farms for our Team Member Recruitment & Hiring Event on Wednesday, August 31st! Experience the beauty of the farm and the excitement of working outdoors as part of the Southern Hill Farms team. Our fast paced Fall Festival begins late September, with part-time employment opportunities available through May 2023. Available positions include food service, customer service, event coordinators, cashiers, special event support and more. Hourly wages begin at $13 per hour, and we’re accepting applicants 16 years and older. We’d love to answer your questions and provide more details about being a part of our team this season!
This event is open to the public and does not require a reservation or appointment. Please plan to arrive at the farm anytime between the hours of 2:00 and 5:30 pm, the event ends at 6:00 pm. Face masks are optional and are not required.
• Parking will be available in our Event Parking lot, candidates will meet under the Market barn for check-in.
• During our open group interviews, candidates will be interviewed on a first come, first served basis throughout the duration of the event.
• Business casual clothing is recommended, please wear closed toe shoes with no heel. This event will be held outside on the farm.
• Please bring your resume and your completed Southern Hill Farms Market employment application. Plan to complete an application upon arrival.
• If you are unable to attend the event but wish to apply for a seasonal position at the farm, please visit www.southernhillfarms.com/employment, or contact Tamara@southernhillfarms.com for an application.
• Requirements for Southern Hill Farms team members; possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Must be customer-service and detail oriented. Positive attitude and adaptability required. Honesty, reliability and trustworthiness are also required. Please keep in mind that employment with Southern Hill Farms requires outdoor work.
• Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. This event will be rescheduled in the chance of inclement weather.
Farming, agriculture, its in our blood. We strive to provide our community, and people all over the world, with the freshest, highest quality fruit available. We believe time on the farm is time well spent, and we want Southern Hill Farms to be a place for our community to make memories that will last a lifetime. It’s a gift to teach our neighbors where their food comes from, who grows it, and that sometimes fresh air and a little sunshine just might be all you need to revitalize the spirit. We want to make healthy eating simple, but most importantly we want to give you the chance to know your local farm and love your local farmer.