Hiring Event Details:
Join us at Southern Hill Farms for our Team Member Recruitment & Hiring Event on Wednesday, September 20th! Experience the beauty of the farm and the excitement of working outdoors as part of the Southern Hill Farms team. Our fast paced Fall Festival begins late September, with part-time employment opportunities available through May 2024. Available positions include food service, customer service, event coordinators, cashiers, special event support and more. Hourly wages begin at $13 per hour, and we’re accepting applicants 16 years and older. We’d love to answer your questions and provide more details about being a part of our team this season.
This event is open to the public and does not require a reservation or appointment. Please plan to arrive at the farm anytime between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
What to Bring for the Hiring Event:
- During our open group interviews, candidates will be interviewed on a first come, first served basis throughout the duration of the event.
- Please wear closed toe shoes with no heel as this event is outside on the farm.
- Please bring your resume and your completed Southern Hill Farms Market employment application. Plan to complete an application upon arrival.
- If you cannot attend but wish to apply for a seasonal position at the farm, please visit www.southernhillfarms.com/employment.
- Requirements for Southern Hill Farms team members; possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Must be customer-service and detail oriented. Positive attitude, honesty, reliability, trustworthiness and adaptability required. Please keep in mind that employment with Southern Hill Farms requires outdoor work.
- Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
- Enter through Gate 1, parking will be available parallel to the food truck barns, candidates will meet under the food truck barn for check-in.
Note: This event will be rescheduled in the chance of inclement weather.