Team Member Recruitment Event
February 22 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us at Southern Hill Farms for our Team Member Recruitment Event on Saturday, February 22nd! We will be hosting open interviews and providing detailed information about our available seasonal (employment from mid-March through May) Spring U-pick positions. Valuable team members also have the opportunity for seasonal employment at our Fall Festival in October. Our team members are considered a part of our family and play an integral role in two of our main goals as a business; providing outstanding customer service to our guests and an exceptionally supportive work environment for our team members.This event is open to the public and does not require a reservation or appointment. You can arrive at the farm anytime between the hours of 9 am and 11:30 pm (the event will end at 12:00 pm.)
Our seasonal positions include the following; Greeting Team Members, Checkout Cashiers and Associates, Southern Hill Market Cashiers and Associates, Southern Hill Sweets Cashiers, Bakery Team Members, Southern Hill Eatery Food Truck Manager, Cashiers and Line Cooks, Concessions Cashiers and Team Members, Guest Services Associates, Beer and Wine Cashiers, Parking Team Members, Hayride Tractor Operators, Special Events Team Members and Grounds Maintenance Team Members. Some positions require previous experience, some do not. Fill out an application (email HR@southernhillfarms.com for a copy) and stop by our event to get all the information about joining our Southern Hill Farms family!
• During our open group interviews, candidates will be interviewed on a first come, first served basis throughout the duration of the event.
• Business casual clothing is recommended, please wear closed toe shoes with no heel. This event will be held outside on the farm.
• Please bring your resume and your completed Southern Hill Farms Market employment application. Please email HR@southernhillfarms.com for a copy of the application.
• If you are unable to attend the event but wish to apply for a position, please visit www.southernhillfarms.com/employment.
• Requirements for Southern Hill Farms team members; possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Must be customer-service, people and detail oriented. Positive attitude and adaptability required. Honesty, reliability and trustworthiness are also required.
About the farm; Southern Hill Farms is a family owned blueberry and peach u-pick farm, as well as wholesale nursery situated on 120 acres in Clermont, FL. Located just southwest of Orlando, the farm is one of many bustling crops being grown in Lake County. Farming in central Florida has been a family tradition for 3 generations and we are honored to invite our neighbors to our beautiful farm, 40 of which are planted with our blueberry bushes and 3.5 are planted with our peach trees. Our blueberry farm is GAP Certified, which means that we hold ourselves to the most stringent food safety regulations in the world. We strive to produce the best tasting and freshest produce available, and we want to share our passion for agriculture, health and community with our guests.
Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. This event will be rescheduled in the chance of inclement weather.