Enjoy the beautiful sunset and extended hours for picking at our Sunset at Southern Hill Farms event! With live music by Gilly & the Girl, food trucks, beer and wine and Kids Zone fun, this is one night out the whole family will enjoy. There are no admission fees to enter our seasonal u-pick events, and pets are not permitted. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for loving your local farmer!
At the farm:
- Blueberry, strawberry, sunflower, peach and seasonal vegetable picking (available until sunset)
- Southern Hill Eatery food truck serving lunch
- Seasonal donuts, blueberry cobbler, and more sweet treats available in our bakery
- Papa Diesel’s BBQ and Willy T’s Crab Shack visiting food trucks (April 8)
- Live music by Gilly and the Girl (April 8 Sunset Event)
- Refreshments like our blueberry lemonade, farm-made cocktails, seasonal craft beer and more available for purchase
- Shop our handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Farms Market.
- Rooftop deck
- Complimentary yard games
- Fire pits
- Covered playground
- Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables
- Picnic tables – first come, first served
Kids Zone* – Unlimited Play Wristband purchase required at farm to participate. $22 for guests 42″ and taller, $18 for 41″ and shorter.
- Southern Hill Express (motorized train)
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Papa’s Roadsters
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
Access to our sunflower fields is included with the purchase of a Kids Zone Unlimited Play Wristband.
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
- Complimentary admission and parking.
- $5/lb. u-pick blueberries.
- $4/lb. u-pick peaches.
- Seasonal vegetable prices vary.
- $6 *Flower Field Area Pass for guests 10 and older, $4 for children 9 and under. Includes 1 complimentary u-pick sunflower.
- $2 u-pick sunflowers, $1 u-pick zinnias. *Flower Field Area Pass required to enter.
You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue – debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
- Fields close at 8:00 p.m.
- Kid Zone closes at 8:30 p.m.
- No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our winter and spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- No outside alcohol, coolers and/or catered meals.
- Drones are not permitted at the farm during our public events.
- Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
- Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
- Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue. Debit and credit only accepted.
Hours and directions:
- Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
- Entry onto the farm ends at 7:30 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96