- This event has passed.
Sunset Professional Photography Session
April 21 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Reservation is required and space is limited, to book please visit https://www.agprobookit.com/calendar/southern/agb_register.php?etid=110.
**Must be a professional photographer to book this session with us! If you are an individual looking to book a professional photography date, we would be happy to provide you with a list of photographers that we have worked with in the past.**
Are you a photographer looking for a unique and colorful backdrop for your professional photos? Join us at Southern Hill Farms on Thursday, April 21st from 6:00 – 8:30 pm to capture our beautiful blueberry, peach, sunflower and zinnia fields! This event is for professional photographers who would like to use our fields as a backdrop for family or couple photography and/or mini sessions, businesses recruiting models to pose for promotional images, or clients wishing to use pictures of the farm for commercial imagery purposes, just to name a few. There are a limited amount of spots available during our photography sessions, therefore your reservation will not be held based off of inquiry alone. Your session will be confirmed only once we have received your submitted agreement and payment.
Southern Hill Farms’ grounds include the following. Please note that any one crop can never be guaranteed, due to Acts of God and weather events out of our control. Sunset on Thursday, April 21st is at 7:56 pm.
• 4.5 acres of peach trees
• 40 acres of blueberry bushes
• 1.5 acres of sunflowers
• 1/2 acre of zinnias
• Picnic tables with shade for resting
• Children’s playground
• On-site permanent restrooms
• Ample parking
Photographers have 15 minutes before their scheduled session time at the farm to check in with a Southern Hill Farms representative. For prices, availability, booking, and more information about the event, visit https://www.agprobookit.com/calendar/southern/agb_register.php?etid=110.
Additional event information:
• All photographers must ensure that clients have their day-of contact information. They’ll need an easy way to find you. Southern Hill Farms staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location.
• Vehicles are not allowed in crop fields under any circumstances. All photographers and clients will park in our regular event parking lot.
• Any props must be carried to your desired location. We recommend a wagon to transport props or other items that are too big to fit within a bag. All props must be removed upon departure, and Southern Hill Farms is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
• Destruction of crops is prohibited. No picking of crops will be allowed during photography session.
Please note that Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be walking, parking and moving around in sand, grass and in agricultural fields. Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Thanks for loving your local farmer!