Sunset at Southern Hill Farms
April 11 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Enjoy extended hours for blueberry, peach, sunflower and zinnia picking along with live music, beer and wine, food trucks and a relaxing evening on the farm! Folding chairs and blankets are welcome and encouraged. We believe time on the farm is time well spent, and we want our farm to be a place for our community to make memories that will last a lifetime. It’s a gift to teach our neighbors where their food comes from, who grows it, and that sometimes fresh air and a little sunshine just might be all you need to revitalize the spirit. We want to make healthy eating simple, but most importantly we want to give you the chance to know your local farm and love your local farmer. Our spring u-pick will be held Tuesdays through Sundays beginning late March through mid-May. As a reminder, pets, outside meals, outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited at the farm.
At the farm:
• Enjoy blueberry picking, peach picking, sunflower and zinnia picking.
• Local food trucks boasting unique eats, serving lunch from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm. Twisted Plates, Bauer-BQ, Willy Ts Crab Shack & Southern Hill Eatery.
• Live music by Chris Rodriguez, 10:45 am to 2:45 pm.
• Local craft beer, wine, hard seltzer, light beer, frozen concoctions and blueberry mimosas from The Beer Shed.
• Blueberry donuts, cobbler, muffins and more seasonal sweet treats from Southern Hill Bakery and Sweets.
• Shop our own handcrafted goodies in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs, lip balms, lotions and more.
• Rooftop deck for sunset viewing.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Covered playground.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables under covered barns. First come, first served.
• Farm wagon rides, Blueberry Express tickets available for purchase.
• Visit our website for more information about the farm and our amenities, https://southernhillfarms.com.
*All u-pick crops are subject to availability throughout the spring season*
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $4/lb u-pick blueberries and peaches.
• $5/lb pre-picked blueberries, packaged in 2 lb clamshells.
• $2/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
• $2/stem sunflowers, $1/stem zinnias.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No pets of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick season.
• No outside alcohol, coolers or catered meals permitted.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
• Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
• Hours – Tuesdays through Sundays, 9 am to 4 pm beginning late March through mid-May.