Join us for our winter sunflower, strawberry and seasonal vegetable u-pick at Southern Hill Farms! Stock up on blooming sunflowers, sweet berries or a medley of fresh vegetables. Shop our handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Farms Market including raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles, handmade sugar scrubs and more! We can’t wait to share our farm with you this season. Quantities cannot be guaranteed. Sunflower, strawberry and seasonal vegetable picking is first come, first served. Please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip to the farm.
There are no admission fees to enter our seasonal u-pick events, and pets are not permitted. Please see below for more event details. Thanks for loving your local farmer!
At the farm:
- Sunflower, strawberry and seasonal vegetable picking
- Southern Hill food trucks serving lunch
- Seasonal donuts, blueberry cobbler, and more sweet treats available in our bakery
- Refreshments like our blueberry lemonade, farm-made cocktails, seasonal craft beer and more available for purchase
- Shopping handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Farms Market
- Complimentary yard games
- Covered playground
- Rooftop deck
- Fire pits
- Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables
- Picnic tables – first come, first served
Kids Zone* – Unlimited Play Wristband purchase required at farm to participate.
- Southern Hill Express (motorized train)
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Kiddie swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Papa’s Roadsters
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
Access to our sunflower fields is included with the purchase of a Kids Zone Unlimited Play Wristband.
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
You are responsible for paying for everything you pick. Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue – debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Complimentary admission and parking
- U-Pick Strawberries: $4/lb.
- Pre-Picked Strawberries: $5/lb.
- U-Pick Sunflowers: $2/flower *Flower Field Area Pass required to enter
- Flower Field Pass: $6 per person ages 10+ and $4 per person for ages 3-9. The pass includes one complimentary u-pick sunflower.
- Pre-Picked Sunflowers: $3/flower (when available)
- Kids Zone: Wristbands – $22 (plus tax) for children 42” and taller, $18 (plus tax) for under 42
Keep in mind:
- Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue. Debit and credit only accepted.
- The entry gate to the parking lot closes at 3:30 pm, entry into the sunflower and strawberry fields ends at 4:00 pm.
- No animals of any kind are allowed on the farm during our winter and spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- Outside alcohol, coolers and/or catered meals are prohibited.
- Drones are prohibited at the farm during our public events.
- Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
Hours – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Entry onto the farm ends at 3:30 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96