*As a reminder, Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue. Debit and credit only accepted.
Looking for a way to enjoy the outdoors with your children and family this winter? Enjoy picking your own farm fresh strawberries and sunflowers at Southern Hill Farms! Quantities cannot be guaranteed, sunflower and strawberry picking is first come, first served. Please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm.
There are no admission fees to enter our seasonal u-pick events, and pets are not permitted. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for loving your local farmer!
Live music by Scott Davidson and Twisted Plates and A Lo Cubano food trucks available on Saturday, March 4.
At the farm:
• Sunflower, strawberry and seasonal vegetable picking
• Southern Hill Eatery food truck serving lunch
• Seasonal donuts, blueberry cobbler, and more sweet treats available in our bakery
• Refreshments like our blueberry lemonade, farm-made cocktails, seasonal craft beer and more available for purchase
• Shop our handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Farms Market. Raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles, handmade sugar scrubs and more.
• Rooftop deck
• Complimentary yard games
• Fire pits
• Covered playground
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables
• Picnic tables – first come, first served
Kids Zone Activities – Available at 11 a.m.
• Complimentary admission and parking
• $4/lb. u-pick strawberries
• $5/lb. pre-picked strawberries (when available)
• $2/flower u-pick sunflowers *Flower Field Area Pass required to enter
• $3/flower pre-picked sunflowers (when available)
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue – debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Flower Field Pass- Passes are required to enter the sunflower fields. They are $6 per person ages 10+ and $4 per person for ages 3-9. The pass includes one complimentary u-pick sunflower. Additional sunflowers are $2.
• Kids Zone: Wristbands – $22 (plus tax) for children 42” and taller, $18 (plus tax) for under 42”
Keep in mind:
• The entry gate to the parking lot closes at 3:30 pm, entry into the sunflower and strawberry fields ends at 4:00 pm.
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our winter and spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and/or catered meals.
• Drones are prohibited at the farm during our public events.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
Hours – 10 am to 4 pm.
Entry onto the farm ends at 3:30 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96