- This event has passed.
Strawberry & Sunflower U-Pick!
February 13 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Enjoy picking your own farm fresh strawberries and sunflowers at Southern Hill Farms. Quantities cannot be guaranteed, sunflower and strawberry picking is first come, first served. We will notify everyone via social media if we become picked-out for the day, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that there are no additional crops or activities available at this time.
Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 3 while under covered barns, standing in lines and when social distancing cannot be maintained, please arrive prepared. Tickets are not required to attend our u-pick season events, and pets are not allowed. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for loving your local farmer!
At the farm:
• Sunflower and strawberry picking! While supplies last.
• Twisted Plates, Rollin Dough and Southern Hill Eatery food trucks.
• Live music by Anita Drink, 11 am to 3 pm.
• Strawberry donuts, blueberry cobbler, blueberry muffins and more seasonal treats available in our bakery.
• Local craft beer, wine, seltzers and more.
• Refreshments like our blueberry lemonade, coffee and more available for purchase.
• Shop our own handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Covered playground.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables. First come, first served.
• Our unlimited play wristband gives you all-day access to our kids zone activities! $10 plus tax for children under 42″, 42″ and taller is $14 plus tax per individual.
• Available weekends, only during our u-pick events from 10 am to 4 pm.
• Includes access to our rock climbing wall, jump pillows, festival swing, giant fun slide, obstacle course, sports game, rock wall and Farm Wagon rides.
• Please note that you must be 42″ or taller to participate in our rock climbing wall and festival swing. Closed toe shoes are required for the rock climbing wall.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $4/lb u-pick strawberries.
• $2 u-pick sunflowers.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our strawberry u-pick due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
• Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
• Hours – 10 am to 4 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.