- This event has passed.
Spring U-Pick with Kids Zone!
April 10 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
*As a reminder, Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue. Debit and credit only accepted.*
Looking for a way to enjoy the outdoors with your children and family this spring? Enjoy picking your own farm fresh blueberries and sunflowers at Southern Hill Farms, as well as our Kids Zone activities!
There are no admission fees to enter our seasonal u-pick events, and pets are not permitted. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for loving your local farmer!
At the farm:
• Blueberry and sunflower picking!
• Southern Hill Eatery, Twisted Plates, Willy T’s Crab Shack, A Lo Cubano, Papa Diesels BBQ and Absofruitly food trucks serving lunch.
• Live music by Dane Colbert, 12 noon to 4 pm.
• Fresh donuts, blueberry cobbler, blueberry muffins and more seasonal treats available in our bakery.
• Refreshments like our blueberry lemonade, coffee and more available for purchase.
• Shop our own handcrafted products and merchandise in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Fire pits.
• Covered playground.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables. First come, first served.
Kids Zone* – Unlimited Play Wristband purchase required at farm to participate. $20 for guests 42″ and taller, $16 for 41″ and shorter.
• Includes access to flower fields
• Giant fun slide
• Cyclone swing
• Inflatable sports games
• Inflatable obstacle course and bounce house
• Jump pillows
• Rock climbing wall
• Pirate ship swing
• Bungee jump trampolines
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $5/lb u-pick blueberries, while supplies last.
• $6 Flower Field Area Pass for guests 10 and older, $4 for children 9 and under. Includes 1 complimentary u-pick sunflower.
• $2 u-pick sunflowers.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Southern Hill Farms is a cashless venue – debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• The entry gate to the parking lot closes at 3:30 pm, entry into the sunflower and blueberry fields ends at 4:00 pm.
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our winter and spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and/or catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
• Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
• Hours – 9 am to 4 pm.
• Entry onto the farm ends at 3:30 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96