Secret Life of Pets 2 Outdoor Family Movie Night
March 19 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Looking for plans this spring break? Southern Hill Farms’ family movie night is the perfect way to spend an entertaining evening together outdoors! Come early and enjoy our complimentary yard games, watch the beautiful sunset from our rooftop deck, and parents can sip on some of our local craft beer and wine while children play on our covered playground. Be sure to come hungry and enjoy dinner from one of the food trucks followed by s’mores at the fire pits. Our Southern Hill Market will be open and selling our handcrafted candles, lip balm, sugar scrub, local raw honey, and more. Gates will open at 5:30 and the movie will begin at 7:45 pm, bring your blanket or folding chair to sit and watch the movie on the lawn! No outside alcohol, coolers or catered meals permitted.
About the event:
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Secret Life of Pets 2 is rated PG and is 1 hour and 26 minutes in length. The movie will begin promptly at 7:45 pm.
• The movie will be played outside, so please dress accordingly. A jacket, closed toe shoes, or any hats, scarves, or gloves that you feel that you may need for a possibly chilly evening is suggested.
• Please don’t forget your blanket and/or folding chairs to watch the movie. The movie will be playing outside in a grass field and begins promptly at 7:45 pm. No pets, outside food or coolers please.
Available at the farm:
• Local craft beer, wine and frozen drinks.
• Southern Hill Eatery, A Lo Cubano Kitchen and Rollin’ Dough food trucks, serving dinner from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
• Kettle corn and candy.
• Fire pits for roasting s’mores.
• Blueberry donuts, cobbler, muffins and more seasonal treats from our bakery.
• Shop handcrafted items in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Covered playground.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Permanent restrooms.
• Picnic tables under covered barns. First come, first served.
Keep in mind:
• No outside alcohol, coolers or catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Thanks for loving your local farmer!