K-2nd Summer Farm Camp at SHF!
June 1 8:00 am - June 5 2:00 pm$225
- This is a week-long camp, individual day drop-ins are not permitted.
- Eligible children must have completed kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade at the end of the 2019-2020 school year. Camp will be held Monday through Friday, June 1st through 5th, 2020.
- Drop-off is between 8:00 am to 8:30 am, and pickup is between 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm, daily. A late pick-up fee of $1/minute will be charged per camper picked up after 2:00 pm.
- The cost per child is $225.00, including taxes, and is paid upon completion of the required registration paperwork. Spots are limited and your child’s camp registration is not reserved until we receive their completed registration paperwork and payment.
- Our SHF farm camp counselors are CPR and First Aid certified, and have undergone background checks. We take great pride in our farm and choosing our team members to work alongside us, and our ratio of camp counselors to students is 1:15.
- All campers will receive a drawstring bag on the first day of camp that they can use for water bottles, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, and other personal belongings during the week. They will also receive a Southern Hill Farms t-shirt to wear on the final day of camp!
- Every morning upon arrival, children will start the day by preparing an afternoon snack (i.e. popsicles, muffins or smoothies). They will enjoy these snacks at the close of farm camp each day.
- Lunch will be provided by Southern Hill Farms daily, and is included in the cost of registration. The menu is subject to change, but will typically include one of the following: a hamburger, hotdog, chicken nuggets, sub sandwich, pizza and chips. Water, soda, and blueberry lemonade will be provided as well. Campers are welcome to bring a lunch from home, but please note that the registration cost will remain the same. Lunch will be served at 11 am.
- To celebrate the final day of camp, children will get to enjoy water day on the farm! This will be a fun day filled with water balloons, bubbles, kiddie pools, games and more.
For more information, please contact our summer farm camp director, Kahley Novak at 407-986-5806, extension 3, or at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to sharing our farm with our community this summer, thanks for loving your local farmer!