Our Fall Festival + Pumpkin Patch has been canceled for today, Saturday, October 19th due to severe inclement weather. We will open on Sunday, October 20th for our normal business hours.
If you have pre-purchased tickets for today, Saturday, October 19th, you can choose to transfer your tickets to another date (other than tomorrow, October 20th), otherwise the refund process will begin on Tuesday, October 22.
IF YOU WISH TO TRANSFER YOUR PRE-PURCHASED TICKET TO ANOTHER DATE. You will not be able to transfer it to tomorrow, October 20th as Brushfire does not have the capability to do so overnight. If you wish to attend our Fall Festival + Pumpkin Patch tomorrow, you will need to purchase a new vehicle admission pass for October 20th, and your pass for today will be refunded to you beginning this Tuesday. If you wish to transfer your pass to another date other than tomorrow, you can contact brushfire on Monday, October 21st at 866-829-3930.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We hope that you stay safe and dry!
Join us on our family farm for our 4th Annual Fall Festival + Pumpkin Patch! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and strikingly beautiful sunflowers and zinnias for your family photos? Our one of a kind Fall Festival will be held Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 7 pm beginning October 5th through November 3rd. Please note that the Kids Zone and live music are only available on weekends, not available Wednesdays. Admission is $20 plus taxes and fees per vehicle, per day, with no limit to the amount of passengers in the vehicle. Vehicle admission passes must be purchased online in advance, no entry payments will be accepted at the farm. If the farm closes in the event of severe inclement weather, pre-purchased vehicle admission passes and Kids Zone wristbands will be refunded for that date and time. Vehicle admission passes can be purchased at https://southernhillfarms.brushfire.com/fallfestival/.
• Enjoy sunflower and zinnia picking this fall! $1/stem zinnias, $2/stem sunflowers.
• Our pumpkin patch barn (please note that the pumpkins are already cut from the vine) boasts a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
• Live music by Jeff Whitfield from 11:00 am to 3 pm, and Anita Drink from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (live music on weekends only).
• Food trucks: Southern Hill Eatery, Twisted Plates, Bauer-BQ, Peru Power Food Truck, Willy Ts Crab Shack, Cousins Maine Lobster, The Big Hot Box, Havana Hog and Absofruitly. Serving from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (guest food truck on weekends only).
• Local craft beer, wine, frozen concoctions and mimosas available for purchase from our Beer Shed. Serving from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
• Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all of the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
• Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Peruse our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
• Enjoy our famous hot and delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
• Yard games include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more. There is no fee to use the yard games.
• Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your fall family photos.
• We’ll have rides on our one of a kind Blueberry Express (our converted cotton harvester) for purchase. $5 for adults, $3 for children and teens ages 3-17.
• Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits will be available for purchase.
On Saturdays and Sundays (not available on Wednesdays) you’ll have access to the incredible kids stay and play area (requires the purchase of an unlimited play Kids Zone wristband OR individual tickets). Our unlimited play wristband gives you access to everything in the Kids Zone, all day on the day of purchase. Please note that all wristband and ticket sales are non-refundable.
Unlimited play wristbands are $18 plus tax for children who are 42″ or taller, and $14 plus tax for children who are less than 42″ tall. Individual tickets can be purchased for $1. If an adult wishes to participate in any activities or ride along with their children, tickets or a wristband must be purchased for them as well. Please note that all Kids Zone activities are subject to change.
• Petting zoo – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. No age or height requirements. Parent or guardian must be present with young children (does not require additional tickets or wristband for parents to supervise their children in the petting zoo area). Food for the animals is $2, cash only, and you pay at the entrance of the petting zoo.
• Face painting – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. No age or height requirements.
• Giant fun slide – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 42” tall minimum, 32” can slide with a paying adult.
• Tea cup ride – minimum of 32” tall to ride (no weight minimum), maximum 6’8” tall and 200 lbs to ride.
• Cyclone swing – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 42” or taller to ride, 180 lb maximum.
• Reckless swing – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 42” or taller to ride.
• Odins fury swing – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 36” or taller to ride.
• Leap of faith climbing tower – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 40 lb minimum, 250 lb maximum.
• Rock wall (closed-toe shoes are required to participate), 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. 45 lb minimum, 250 lb maximum.
• Bungee jump – 4 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. Minimum of 30 lbs or maximum of 200 lbs to participate.
• Inflatable sports games – 2 tickets OR unlimited play wristband.
• Multiple bounce houses – 2 tickets OR unlimited play wristband. Age requirements vary.
We accept both cash and card everywhere on the farm. Dogs are allowed to our fall events but must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after when needed. Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Please note that Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grass areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to inclement weather and unforeseen circumstances. Please always check our website, www.southernhillfarms.com, the day of your planned visit to ensure last minute event details.