- This event has passed.
Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms
September 30 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$20
Join us on our family farm for our 7th annual Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and s’mores around the fire pits? Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance, admission payments will NOT be accepted at the farm. Admission tickets give you access to all activities during the event. Tickets and more information can be found at https://southernhillfarms.brushfire.com/fallfestival/.
DETOUR UPDATE: The west side of the Schofield Road paving project is still underway at the intersection of Hwy 27, meaning there are detours required to access Southern Hill Farms if traveling from that direction. East Schofield Road is not impacted at this time, meaning if you are traveling from Avalon Road, TR 429 or any other location east of Southern Hill Farms, your access to the farm will remain the same as it has been. Paving of east Schofield Road will begin after the west portion has been completed.
DETOUR DIRECTIONS FROM HWY 27:
- If traveling south on Hwy 27, you will make a left onto N Bradshaw Rd. If traveling north on Hwy 27, you will make a right onto N Bradshaw Rd (look for detour signage).
- N Bradshaw Rd is approximately 1 mile north of Schofield Road, and 1/4 mile south of Lake Louisa Rd.
- Upon entering N Bradshaw Rd, continue 300 feet and make a left onto 5 Mile Road.
- Continue for 5 miles until you reach the end of the road, located at the intersection of Schofield Rd.
- Make a right on Schofield Rd and travel 3/4 mile, on your right is the entrance to our guest parking at Gate 4.
- You will exit the farm onto 5 Mile Road and make a left, which will take you back to N Bradshaw Rd to enter Hwy 27.
- There are detour signs located along the route to assist you.
IF TRAVELING FROM EAST SCHOFIELD RD VIA AVALON RD OR THE 429:
- You will not make a turn or detour, continue straight on Schofield Rd until you reach the guest parking entrance at Gate 4. DO NOT TURN AT 5 MILE ROAD DETOUR TO HWY 27.
About the event:
Our Fall Festival will be held Thursdays through Sundays beginning September 24th through November 13th. Tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests 3 and older and are required for entrance onto the farm. Children 2 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket to enter.
Thursdays through Sundays: 11 am to 7 pm. Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have a window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time until 5:00 pm to arrive at the farm. Thursdays and Fridays are general admission, you are welcome to arrive any time between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile accepted.
- Pets are not permitted at the Fall Festival. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- Outside food, alcohol and coolers are not permitted at Southern Hill Farms.
- Drones and large, obtrusive photography props and equipment are also not permitted.
What’s included (please note that all event details are subject to change or cancelation due to unforeseen circumstances):
- Kids Zone* fun for all ages with even more rides this fall! See more details below.
- Our 5-acre corn maze.
- U-pick sunflower and zinnia fields.
- Pumpkin patch barn (please note that the pumpkins are already cut from the vine) boasts a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play. Prices vary based on size and type.
- Live music by Scott Davidson from 3:15 pm – 6:45 pm.
- Delicious local food trucks. Southern Hill Eatery, Twisted Plates, Willy T’s Crab Shack, A Lo Cubano Kitchen and Papa Diesel’s BBQ.
- Farm wagon rides.
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen concoctions, and mimosas are available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
- Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
- Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
- Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery.
- Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
- Yard games are complimentary and include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more.
- Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your fall family photos.
- Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits with roasting sticks available for purchase.
Kids Zone Activities* (included with paid admission ticket):
- Petting zoo
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Motorized Train
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Please note that Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grassy areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to crop availability, inclement weather, forced closures due to unforeseen circumstances. Please always check our website on the day of your planned visit to ensure last-minute event details.