8th Annual Fall Festival
Join us for the 8th Annual Southern Hill Farms Fall Festival happening each Thursday-Sunday beginning September 23 through November 12! Tickets are required for this event. Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests ages 3 and older. Payments are not accepted at the farm. Admission tickets give you access to all activities during the event. Children 2 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket to enter. More information and tickets are available here: https://southernhillfarms.ticketspice.com/fall-festival-2023.
About the Event:
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance for all guests 3 and older and are required for entrance onto the farm.
- Southern Hill Farms will NOT issue refunds for any reason. Adding purchase protection is the ONLY way to protect your purchase in the event of unforeseen circumstances including illness, injury, transportation problems, emergencies and more.
- Events take place every Thursday through Sunday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday are general admission dates, you are welcome to arrive any time between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have a window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time until 5:00 pm to arrive to the farm.
- This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile payments are accepted.
- Pets are NOT permitted on the farm.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers are permitted.
- No drones and large, obtrusive photography props and equipment are permitted.
Fall Festival Fun Includes:
- Kids Zone
- Petting Zoo
- 5-Acre Corn Maze
- Farm Wagon Rides
- Yard Games
- U-Pick Sunflower & Zinnia Fields (Must pay for all that you pick)
- Pumpkin patch barn with a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more available for purchase. Prices vary based on size and type. Please note the pumpkins are already cut from the vine.
- Complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
- Live music by Brandon Dull (Nov. 2, 3:15-6:45)
- Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
- Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand-poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
- Beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
- Picture perfect photo op areas for your fall family photos.
- Fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends.
Food on the Farm:
- Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more!
- Delicious local food trucks including Twisted Plates and Willy T’s Crab Shack on Thursday, Nov. 2.
- Local craft beer, wine, seasonal frozen beverages and mimosas are available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
- S’mores kits with roasting sticks are available for purchase.
Kids Zone Activities* – Included with paid admission ticket:
- Southern Hill Farms Express (motorized train)
- Giant fun slide
- Cyclone swing
- Pirate ship swing
- Jump pillows
- Rock climbing wall
- Bungee jump trampolines
- Berry Go Round
- Papa’s Roadsters
- Inflatable sports games
- Bounce houses and obstacle course
*Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
** Please note all event details are subject to change or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
Location and Information:
Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714
Hours – Thursday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Farm closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Entry onto the farm ends at 5:00 pm.
Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grassy areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to crop availability, inclement weather or forced closures due to unforeseen circumstances. Please always check our website on the day of your planned visit to ensure last-minute event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96