- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms
October 23, 2021 11:00 am - 7:00 pm$20
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Join us on our family farm for our 6th annual Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms! What fall adventure would be complete without mouth-watering apple cider donuts, jolly Jumbo Jack carving pumpkins and s’mores around the fire pits? Admission tickets must be purchased online in advance, no admission payments will be accepted at the farm. Admission tickets give you access to everything on the farm. Tickets and more information can be found at https://southernhillfarms.brushfire.com/fallfestival/.
DETOUR UPDATE: The west side of the Schofield Road paving project has now begun at the intersection of Hwy 27, meaning there are detours required to access Southern Hill Farms if traveling from that direction. East Schofield Road is not impacted at this time, meaning if you are traveling from Avalon Road, TR 429 or any other location east of Southern Hill Farms, your access to the farm will remain the same as it has been. Paving of east Schofield Road will begin after the west portion has been completed.
- If traveling south on Hwy 27, you will make a left onto N Bradshaw Rd. If traveling north on Hwy 27, you will make a right onto N Bradshaw Rd.
- N Bradshaw Rd is approximately 1 mile north of Schofield Road, and 1/4 mile south of Lake Louisa Rd.
- Upon entering N Bradshaw Rd, continue 300 feet and make a left onto 5 Mile Road.
- Continue for 5 miles until you reach the end of the road, located at the intersection of Schofield Rd.
- Make a right on Schofield Rd and travel 3/4 mile, on your right is the entrance to our guest parking at Gate 4.
- You will exit the farm onto 5 Mile Road and make a left, which will take you back to N Bradshaw Rd to enter Hwy 27.
- There are detour signs located along the route to assist you.
- You will not make a turn or detour, continue straight on Schofield Rd until you reach the guest parking entrance at Gate 4. DO NOT TURN AT 5 MILE ROAD DETOUR TO HWY 27.
About the event:
• Held Thursdays through Sundays beginning September 25th through November 7th. Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Children 2 and under are free and do not need an admission ticket to enter.
• Thursday and Friday: 10 am to 4 pm. Saturday and Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm.
• On weekends, you will choose a reservation time. You have an arrival window of 15 minutes before your chosen arrival time and until 5:00 pm to arrive at the farm. Thursdays and Fridays are general admission, you are welcome to arrive any time between 10:00 am and 2:30 pm.
• Face masks are optional.
• This is a cashless event. Credit, debit and mobile accepted.
• Pets are not permitted at the Fall Festival. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
• Our newest addition to the Fall Festival – a 5-acre corn maze!
• U-pick sunflower and zinnia fields.
• Pumpkin patch barn (please note that the pumpkins are already cut from the vine) boasts a wide variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, corn stalks, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play. Prices vary based on size and type.
• Live music every Thursday through Sunday.
• Delicious food trucks every Thursday through Sunday.
• Local craft beer, wine, frozen concoctions, and mimosas available for purchase from our Beer Shed.
• Worried about missing your college or professional football team’s big win? Don’t be! We have flat-screen TVs playing all the weekend’s biggest rivalries under our food truck barn.
• Bring home the feeling of fall on the farm with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market. Shop our handmade lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms and bar soaps. Enjoy the scents of the season with our hand poured candles. We have unfiltered, local raw honey for purchase, organic pure maple syrup, as well as your favorite Southern Hill Farms merchandise.
• Enjoy our delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
• Yard games are complimentary and include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more.
• Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your fall family photos.
• Enjoy our fire pits for roasting s’mores with family and friends. S’mores kits with roasting sticks available for purchase.
Kids Zone (included with admission). Select Kids Zone activities have minimum height and weight requirements to participate.
• Petting zoo
• Giant fun slide
• Cyclone swing
• Inflatable sports games
• Jump pillows
• Rock climbing wall
• Pirate ship swing
• Bungee jump trampolines
We are a cashless event, credit, debit and mobile accepted. Pets are not permitted. Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Please note that Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grass areas. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to crop availability, inclement weather, forced closures due to COVID-19 and unforeseen circumstances. Please always check our website on the day of your planned visit to ensure last minute event details.