We’re hosting a brand new, after-hours event for you and your four-legged friend on Thursday, Feb. 15, 5 PM- 7 PM! Join us for the very first Dog Day at Southern Hill Farms, an opportunity for you to bring your pup along to visit the farm! Tickets are $25/dog and include sunflower field admission for you and your dog, one u-pick sunflower, a bandana and a dog treat. This is the ONLY time pets are permitted on the farm. It’s going to be a paw-some evening at the farm! Tickets are required, and space is limited. Click here to get your pup’s ticket! 🐾🌻
- Dogs must not exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Dogs showing aggressive behavior will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.
- Fruit and vegetable fields will be closed for the duration of this event.
- Anyone who enters the fruit or vegetable fields during the event will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Dog owners must arrive with pet waste bags and dispose of all pet waste.
- Southern Hill Farms is a working farm; you will park and walk in grass and unpaved areas.
- Inclement weather may lead to changes or cancellations of this event.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- We only accept credit, debit, and digital wallets at our cashless venue.
- Outside food and beverages prohibited.