- This event has passed.
April 10, 2019 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
What better place to spend your morning than at the farm soaking up the sunshine, fresh air and beautiful outdoors? Enjoy these precious moments with your little one, filled with memories that will last a lifetime.
About this event:
- Story time begins under the Market barn at 10:30 am.
- Enjoy a blueberry craft after story time starting at approximately 11:00 am.
- Farm wagon rides available from 9 am to 12 noon. $2/person, children under 2 are free.
- Story time and craft are geared toward pre-school aged children, however anyone is welcome to attend this event.
Available all day, 9 am to 4 pm:
- Blueberry picking, peach picking, sunflower and zinnia picking.
- Enjoy blueberry donuts, blueberry muffins and other sweet treats from our bakery.
- Shop for local, handmade items like our sugar scrubs, blueberry jam, local, raw honey and more in our Southern Hill Market.
- Our covered playground is available all day, as well as our picnic tables under our shaded barns.
- We’ve got permanent restrooms and baby changing tables in both the men’s and women’s restrooms.
- Complimentary admission and parking.
- $4/lb u-pick blueberries and peaches.
- $5/lb pre-picked blueberries (packaged in 2 lb clamshells).
- $2/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
- $2/stem sunflowers and $1/stem zinnias.
- You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
- Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
- Due to Federal and State food safety regulations there cannot be animals of any kind on the farm or in the blueberry fields.
- No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals.
- Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
- Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
- Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
- Hours – Tuesdays through Sundays, 9 am to 4 pm, late March through May.
- Visit our FAQs page or things to do for more information about the farm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.