- This event has passed.
Blueberry & Sunflower U-Pick!
April 6 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for our 8th blueberry u-pick season at Southern Hill Farms! Our blueberry, sunflower, and zinnia picking will continue through May, and u-pick peaches will be available beginning mid to late April.
• Flower field passes are required to enter the sunflower and zinnia fields and can be purchased at the farm. $5 plus tax for guests 10 and over, $2 plus tax for guests 3 to 9. Children 2 and under are free.
• There are no admission fees or reservations required to enter the farm, stop by any time that we are open.
• Face masks required for guests over 3 when under covered barns, in lines and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
• Animals, including dogs, are strictly prohibited due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• Entrance gates close at 2:30 pm.
At the farm:
• Fresh blueberry, sunflower, and zinnia picking!
• Southern Hill Eatery Food Truck.
• Local craft beer, wine, hard seltzer, light beer, frozen concoctions and blueberry mimosas from The Beer Shed.
• Blueberry donuts, blueberry cobbler, muffins and more seasonal treats from our bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Shop our own handcrafted goodies in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables. First come, first served.
• Fire pits.
• $2 per sunflower.
• $1 per zinnia.
• $5/lb u-pick blueberries.
• $3/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals, including dogs, are allowed on the farm.
• Face masks are required.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
• Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
• Hours – 9 am to 3 pm, entry ends at 2:30 pm.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.