- This event has passed.
Blueberry, Peach and Flower U-pick
May 10 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join our family at Southern Hill Farms this spring to pick your own blueberries! We believe time on the farm is time well spent, and we want our farm to be a place for our community to make memories that will last a lifetime. It’s a gift to teach your children where their food comes from, who grows it, and that sometimes fresh air and a little sunshine just might be all you need to revitalize the spirit. We want to make healthy eating simple, but most importantly we want to give you the chance to know your local farm and love your local farmer. Blueberry picking is available Tuesdays through Sundays beginning late March through May.
At the farm:
• Blueberry picking, peach picking, sunflower and zinnia picking!
• Guests 55+ can enjoy our Senior Discount price of $3.50/lb on u-pick blueberries and u-pick peaches between 9 am and 12 noon, only available Tuesdays through Fridays. Must be checked out by 12 noon to receive the discount.
• Blueberry donuts, cobbler, muffins and more seasonal treats from our bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Shop our own handcrafted goodies in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Covered playground.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables under covered barns. First come, first served.
• Visit our website for more information about the farm and our amenities, https://southernhillfarms.com.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $4/lb u-pick blueberries and peaches.
• $5/lb pre-picked blueberries (packaged in 2 lb clamshells).
• $2/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
• $2/stem sunflowers, $1/stem zinnias.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Hours and directions:
• Address – 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714.
• Hours – Tuesdays through Fridays, 9 am to 4 pm through mid May.
• Visit https://southernhillfarms.com/contact/ for FAQs, directions and contact info.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.