- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival
10/27/2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on the farm for our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival! This year we will be featuring a festival every weekend with endless memories for you, your family and your friends. Our fall fun on the farm will officially begin on Friday, October 6th and we will be open on Fridays from 4-9 pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 10-5 pm through October 29th. Admission is only $10 per vehicle, per day, with no limit to the amount of passengers in the vehicle, and will include access to the farm with the following:
- Live music by The Jeremy and Andrea Mix. 4:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Food trucks: Twisted Plates, Peru Power, Uncle Eddie’s BBQ and Grind N Grill. 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Beer and wine for purchase from Shipyard Brewing Co. Orlando. 4:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Our pumpkin patch with a variety of pumpkins of all sizes, Indian corn, gourds, Pelee mums and more for purchase. We provide complimentary hayrides to your vehicle with a pumpkin purchase, as well as a pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
- Our new covered playground for children and our permanent restrooms!
- Adult games on the yard, such as life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss and more.
- Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas.
- Southern Hill Market, filled with frozen apple cider, handmade lotions, candles, lip balms and more. Local raw honey for sale, as well as your favorite sweet treats.
- We will have rides on our Blueberry Express for purchase. $5 for adults, $3 for children and teens ages 4-18.
- There will be fire pits for roasting s’mores, also available for purchase in our Southern Hill Market.
Access to the incredible kids stay and play area will require the purchase of an unlimited play Kids Zone wristband. You can purchase a wristband for $15 per child over 45″, $10 per child under 45″ as well as a $5 ticket for one individual item within the kids zone, per child, per day, and will include the following:
- A large festival swing ride. Please note that if adults wish to ride on the festival swing with their child, an individual ticket must be purchased for the adult to ride. Must be 45″ or taller to ride.
- Petting zoo and pony rides.
- Rock wall. Must be a minimum of 50 lbs to participate, with closed toe shoes.
- Face painting.
- Bounce houses and games.
- Inflatable double lane slide.
- ALL UNLIMITED, ALL DAY WITH THE PURCHASE OF A WRISTBAND!
There is truly something for everyone in your family at Southern Hill Farms. We want our farm to be a part of your cherished family traditions for years to come and we want to thank you for loving your local farmer! Please note that all events and event details are subject to change or cancellation at any time. Please always check the website the day of your planned visit for any last minute changes at the farm. PLEASE NOTE THAT SCHOFIELD ROAD IS A LAKE COUNTY CLAY ROAD. SOUTHERN HILL FARMS IS A WORKING FARM AND DOES NOT HAVE A PAVED PARKING LOT, YOU WILL BE PARKING IN A GRASS FIELD.