- This event has passed.
Blueberry Festival of Greater Orlando
04/22/2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SATURDAY, APRIL 22: 9 am to 5 pm – Free admission and parking, $10 UNLIMITED play wristband for the Kid’s Zone. No pets please. Sunscreen, comfortable clothing, hats and shoes are suggested.
- Our 40 acre blueberry u-pick will be open for picking, featuring 10 different varieties of blueberries to choose from! Our price is $4/lb u-pick blueberries, $10 for a 2 lb container of pre-picked blueberries and $10 for a 5 lb bag of frozen blueberries. You are responsible for paying for everything that you pick. We accept cash, credit and debit.
- Ten different vendors will be showcasing their products during the event.
- Live music by Fundecided from 12:00-4:00 pm.
- Our Southern Hill Market will be open and selling s’mores, frozen and regular blueberry lemonade, handmade soaps, local raw honey, blueberry jam, handmade lotions, candles and scrubs, our Southern Hill Farms merchandise, homemade blueberry muffins, biscuits, cobbler and much more!
- Uncle Eddie’s BBQ, Big As’s Sandwiches, All Fired Up Concessions and Chicken Waffle Grill food trucks will be offering lunch for purchase.
- Sea Dog Brewing-Orlando will be offering craft beer for purchase until 5:00 pm.
- We will be offering rides on our new Blueberry Express. This converted cotton picker now has a seated deck for a whole new way to experience the farm. The ride is approximately 25 minutes long, and is $5 for adults, $3 for teens and children 4-17. Due to height and safety factors, this ride is not suitable for children under 4.
- Our Kids Zone ($10 for an unlimited play wristband) will include a toddler bounce house, an obstacle course bounce house for older children, touch-a-tractor, face painting, pony rides and a petting zoo, games, a double lane slide, rock climbing tower and mechanical swing ride.
Please note that all event details are subject to change, as well as event cancellation due to unforeseen inclement weather events. Please check the website the day before the event for event detail confirmation.